Celebrate Michigan Wine Month at the Southeast Michigan Pioneer Wine Trail's "Michigan Wine Celebration" on Saturday, April 21 and Sunday, April 22. Each winery along the trail will feature an appetizer or dessert prepared by a local chef and paired with their featured wine. The ticket price also includes one tasting glass. A recipe card with the featured recipe will be given out to ticket holders at each winery.
Tickets for this self-driven tour with eight delicious food and wine pairings are $25.
The wineries included in this event are:
• Burgdorf's Winery (Haslett)
• Chateau Aeronautique Winery (Jackson)
• Cherry Creek Cellars Old Schoolhouse Winery (Brooklyn)
• J. Trees Cellars (Blissfield)
• Lone Oak Vineyard Estate (Grass Lake)
• Pentamere Winery (Tecumseh)
• Sandhill Crane Vineyards (Jackson)
• Sleeping Bear Winery & Brewpub (Parma)
Ticket holders are welcome to visit each location over the two-day event, or they may choose to limit their visits (as time permits). Hours of the event are 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM Saturday, April 21, and noon to 6:00 PM Sunday, April 22.
Tickets are available online at www.PioneerWineTrail.com or from any Pioneer Wine Trail winery. There are a limited number of tickets available, ticket sales will end on Wednesday, April 18 at midnight, and tickets will not be available the day of the event. For more information call (517) 531-3080