Pioneer Wine Trail Hosts Five Annual EventsThe Pioneer Wine Trail is an alliance of eight wineries in Southeast Michigan that offer some of the best wine in the state. There are wines to suit all tastes, from sticky sweet to bone dry. The Pioneer Wine Trail hosts a series of five special events annually. The Big Grape Tour, which transports you in the comfort of a motorcoach to five different wineries is a highlight.
Never Miss A Toledo Wines and Vines Post – Click To Subscribe
Wine Food And Fun FeaturedThe Big Grape Tour invites you to join a day of wine, food, and fun traveling by motorcoach from one wine trail winery to another, five in all. Each winery will be featuring one of their best wines paired with food. Following the wine and food pairings, you will check into the Marriott at Eagle Crest in Ypsilanti followed by dinner and dancing. Here’s a link to the Pioneer Wine Trail site which profiles all the member wineries.
Your wine excursion includes:
* Deluxe motorcoach transportation
* Dinner & overnight accommodations at the Marriott at Eagle Crest in Ypsilanti Gluten free and vegetarian needs can be accommodated. Meal is buffet style.
* A Pioneer Wine Trail glass
* Live entertainment and dancing after dinner
* A generous pour of wine with a food pairing at five wineries
* Additional wine samples at each winery
Tickets are available at www.pioneerwinetrail.com
The cost is $169 per person double occupancy or $219 for a single. The tickets are sold per person, not per room. For two people staying in the same room, you must order two tickets (double occupancy).
The registration deadline is rapidly approaching! The deadline is October 1.
Details And Costumes!Those planning on coming in a day early should call the Ypsilanti Marriot at (734) 487-2000 and let them know you are attending the Pioneer Wine Trail event. They will ensure that you have the same room for both nights.
Here is the bus schedule:
- Begin boarding your motor coach at the Marriott Saturday Oct. 31st at 8:30 a.m.
- Depart the Marriott at 9:00 a.m.
- Return at 5:30 p.m. (approx.)
- Check in upon return
- Dinner at 7:00
- Live music after Dinner
- Check out by 11:00 a.m. on the 1st