Advance tickets and info are available on the web at www.VisitVintageOhio.com or by calling (440) 466-4417. Two-day taster tickets are available for $45. Designated driver tickets are $12 and includes up to five non-alcoholic drinks. Children age 3-17 are $3. Children two and under are free.
Featured wineries are from every corner of our great state are listed below (several will also be featuring their new hard ciders):
- Barrel Run Crossing Winery and Vineyard, Rootstown,
- Deer's Leap Winery, Geneva,
- Grape and Granary, Akron,
- Heineman's Winery, Put in Bay,
- It's Your Winery, Akron,
- John Christ Winery, Avon,
- Klingshirn Winery, Avon Lake,
- Maize Valley Winery, Hartville,
- Meranda-Nixon Winery, Ripley,
- The Winery at Spring Hill, Geneva,
- The Winery at Versailles, Versailles
- Valley Vineyards, Morrow.
Sample wines from Ohio wineries offering regional wines ranging from world-class wines like Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Cabernet Franc or Riesling to fun-to-drink fruit wines made from fresh strawberries, blackberries, peaches and raspberries.
Whether one enjoys red, white, blush, dry, sweet or something in-between, there will be an opportunity to find a favorite "Vintage Experience." There is also plenty of scrumptious food, cooking school demonstrations, 3 stages of live music entertainment, artisans, shopping, and spectacular Friday fireworks.
Vintage Ohio is in the running to be selected as the top wine festival in the US! Cast your vote with USA Today here.