Univision Donates 57 Artworks to Florida International Frost Art Museum
The museum will showcase many of the gifted works in the new exhibition Reflections of the Americas: New Acquisitions from the Collection of Univision (Sept. 23-Jan. 3, including Art Basel season). The opening reception is free and open to the public on Saturday, September 23 from 4:00-7:00 p.m. The museum is located on the campus of Florida International University, 10975 S.W. 17 Street , Miami.
Martha’s Vineyard Food and Wine Festival
A few of the featured events of the weekend include:
- Fresh Off The Farm - A delicious, community gathering and weekend kick-off combining Island farms and chefs with wine tastings and the music of the Vineyard’s “Good Night Louise;”
- Somm Throw Down – A face-off of three wine personalities - Joseph Carr, Sam Decker of Atria, and Heather Lynch of Bar Mezzana - to battle for the ultimate pairing of wine and food, prepared by Colin Lynch of Bar Mezzana;
- Award-winning Boston chef Jeremy Sewall Dinner at Harbor View Hotel’s Lighthouse Grill – Jeremy Sewall of Boston’s Island Creek Oyster Bar, Les Sablons and Row 34, joins Lighthouse Grill Executive Chef Richard Doucette to prepare an unforgettable dinner paired with specially selected wines ;
- Woodford Reserve Bourbon Dinner – An exclusive prix fixe dinner hosted in a private home, paired perfectly with specially crafted Woodford Reserve cocktail recipes to draw out the best flavors in both dish and drink;
- Ahearn Seminar – A walking tour and discussion with renowned architect Patrick Ahearn on the history of Martha’s Vineyard architecture and how the town of Edgartown developed into what it is today;
- Grand Tasting – Located on the Great Lawn of the Harbor View Hotel, the Grand Tasting is the culmination of the weekend's celebration of Sea, Farm & Vine, showcasing winemakers, spirits, breweries, gourmet foods, and restaurants;
- Champy Brunch – Brunch and bubbly with Jenny Johnson – founder of Champy champagne and tv personality from NESN’s Dining Playbook.
Mobile Hello Penny Bar Rolling Through Southern California
Halter Ranch’s Lucas Pope Named to WE 40-Under-40 List
It’s About Time: The Barbera Festival Scheduled
Dry Creek Vineyard Celebrates 45 Years of Family Winemaking
City Winery Expands: 5th Location in Boston, DC Coming Later This Year
City Winery guests are invited to enjoy the Barrel Room tasting bar and restaurant, where they can try house wines served fresh on tap, straight from the cellar. Tasting flights are offered to sample the many wines made in house, along with an award-winning wine list featuring over 400 wines from many of the top producers from all over the world.