Tickets are $25 per person for this self-driven tour of the wineries of south-east Michigan.
Each winery along the trail will feature an appetizer or dessert prepared by a local chef and paired with their featured wine. The ticket price also includes one tasting glass. A recipe card with the featured recipe will be given out to ticket holders at each winery.
The wineries included in this event are:
- Burgdorf's Winery (Haslett) - Saturday only (until 5:00 pm)
- Chateau Aeronautique Winery (Jackson)
- Cherry Creek Cellars Old Schoolhouse Winery (Brooklyn)
- Lone Oak Vineyard Estate (Grass Lake)
- Pentamere Winery (Tecumseh)
- Sandhill Crane Vineyards (Jackson)
- Sleeping Bear Winery (Parma)
Ticket holders are welcome to visit each location over the two-day event, or they may choose to limit their visits (as time permits). The Wine Trail encourages ticket holders to bring a designated driver.
For more information call (517) 531-3080.