Image by Infrogmation via Flickr
Walt Churchill’s Market, 3320 Briarfield. Maumee, (419) 794-4000, has scheduled its 6th Annual Bastille Day Dinner on Thursday, July 14 from 6:00 to 8:30 PM. The meal will feature five courses with matching wines.
The cost is $65 per person and it is limited to 25 people.
The menu is planned as follows, although they reserve the right to substitute something even better.
1. Potage St Germaine with Kuentz-Bas 2009 Alsace Blanc.
2. Ragout Escargot a la Guillame with La Vielle Ferme 2010 Rosé
3. Salmis of Game Hen with Georges Duboeuf 2009 Morgon ‘Jean Descombes’
4. Venison Filet with Aioli with Chateau Bouscasse 2007 Madiran
5. Custard Tart with (dessert wine – to be announced)
For tickets call Austin Beeman at (419)794-4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Who knew storming a French prison could be so much fun?