Celebrate Valentine's Day with wineries of the Vines and Wines Trail (Northeast Ohio) during the special Chocolate is for Lovers wine trail event. This is a self driving tour. You have two weekends (Friday and Saturday, noon to 6:00 p.m.) to visit each of the participating wineries on the trail. Dates are February 3, 4 and 10 and 11.
At a designated winery, you will pick up a candy dish and a Schott Zwiesel crystal wine glass. As you travel the trail, you will receive one or two samples of wine and a chocolate candy to fill your candy dish.
The cost is $50 per couple and $40 per single. Tickets are good for all four days. For additional details, go to the Ohio Wines Web site or call (800) 227-6972.
Tickets are limited and going fast, so hurry. So to be sure you aren't left out, get your tickets as soon as possible.
- Bene Vino Urban Winery, Perry
- Biscotti's Family Winery, Conneaut
- Buccia Vineyards, Conneaut
- Debonne Vineyards, Madison
- Emerine Estates, Jefferson
- Ferrante Winery & Ristorante, Geneva
- Grand River Cellars, Madison
- Maple Ridge Vineyards, Madison
- Old Firehouse Winery, Geneva-on-the-Lake
- Old Mill Winery, Geneva
- The Winery at Spring Hill, Geneva
- Virant Family Winery, Geneva
Photo by Mayra Chiachia