Wineries on the Northeast Ohio Vines and Wines wine trail will be hosting their annual holiday-themed Tannenbaum Trail event for three consecutive weekends November 29-30, December 6-7 and December 13-14. Normally we're not fans of rushing the holiday season, but this event sells out so quickly we wanted to give our readers a chance to take advantage of this great event. The cost is $50 per couple, $40 per single.
The event gives you the opportunity to travel to wineries in northeast Ohio. Between noon and 6:00 PM each day to enjoy complimentary appetizers and samples of wines. You will pick up your 18" Christmas tree at the first stop. At each winery you visit, you will receive a ceramic ornament with the winery's name printed on it to decorate your tree.
There is a great list of participating wineries this year:
- Biscotti Family Winery, Conneaut
- Bene Vino Urban Winery, Perry
- Buccia Vineyards, Conneaut
- Debonné Vineyards, Madison
- Deer's Leap Winery, Geneva
- Emerine Estates, Jefferson
- Goddess Wine House, Ashtabula
- Grand River Vineyards, Madison
- Ferrante Winery, Geneva
- Kosicek Vineyards, Harpersfield
- Laurello Vineyards, Geneva
- Maple Ridge Vineyards, Madison
- Old Firehouse Winery, Geneva-on-the-Lake
- Old Mill Winery, Geneva
- Tarsitano Winery, Conneaut
- The Lakehouse Inn & Winery, Geneva-on-the-Lake
- The Winery at Springhill, Geneva
- Virant Family Winery, Geneva
To make your reservations please call (800) 227-6972 or order online here. The event is sponsored by the Ohio Wine Producers Association.
Photo by Heather Katsoulis