Walt Churchill’s Market, 3320 Briarfield. Maumee, (419) 794-4000, has scheduled their second Iconic Cabernet Tasting. The event will be held Saturday, April 26, from 12 Noon to 5:00 PM. The cost is $75 for the flight, or you can pay per sample.
We attended the first Iconic Cabernet Tasting and it was a roaring success. You can read our article about it here. According to WCM Wine Manager Austin Beeman, there were immediate cries for another – and the result is another installment, perhaps even bigger and better.
They have an outstanding lineup featuring the following wines:
- Miner Family Vineyards Oracle 2008
- Fisher Mountain Estate Cabernet Sauvignon 2009
- Cade Howell Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon 2007
- McCauley Beckstoffer To Kalon Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2005
- Joseph Phelps Insignia 2010
Heitz Martha's Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 2005
This is one tasting you do not want to miss.