We're celebrating! TWAV was selected as one of 12 national winners in the WBC or Bust blog competition sponsored by WineCHATr.com! As a winning citizen wine writer, TWAV won the opportunity to catch a free ride experiencing Washington wine country while attending the North American Wine Bloggers Conference in June.
More than 100 blog posts from around the country were judged in the following categories:
- Top 2 Best Washington winery posts
- Top 2 Best Washington wine or tasting note posts
- Best Washington growing region post
- Best Washington vineyard post
- Most Washington Related Posts
A total of 12 winning bloggers were selected.
Highlights of the WBC-or-Bust road trip include an exclusive winemaker dinner in Seattle at the Waterfront Seafood Grill, food and wine pairing at Chateau St. Michelle, a farm-sponsored lunch amongst the vines of DeBrul Vineyard and a Yakima Valley grand tasting at Prosser’s Vintner’s Village. And this is all before the North American Wine Bloggers Conference begins at Walla Walla.
During the WBC there will be wine tasting aplenty plus a live blogging wine tasting on two nights, one for reds and one for whites. We’ll be posting live so you can enjoy the wine with us (virtually, of course!).
To get some insight on Washington State’s wines, check out these TWAV stories:
* If your winery would like us to sample your wines before the conference, please e-mail us at TWAV@att.net for shipping information.