Image via Wikipedia
Lone Oak Vineyard Estate, 8400 Ann Arbor, Grass Lake, Michigan, is presenting “Wine, Women and Song: A Trip to The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. They are sending out a call to all "hippy chicks" and music lovers for a day trip to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland to see their special exhibit, “Women Who Rock: Vision, Passion, Power” on November 20.
The group will depart from Lone Oak Vineyard Estate at 8:00 AM via luxury motor coach and arrive at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame by noon or before, stopping for a short break along the way. For those living in the Detroit area, there will be an alternate pick up point in the Livonia area to save you the drive to Grass Lake.
Lunch can be purchased at the Rock Hall Cafe and you'll have ample time to see the "Women Who Rock" exhibit - along with any others you'd care to see. The bus will leave the museum in time to get back to Lone Oak by 8:00 PM.
The trip includes:
- Luxury motor coach transport from Lone Oak Vineyard Estate or alternate pick up location in the Livonia area, to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and back.
- Admission to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- 2 glasses of Lone Oak Vineyard Estate Wine along the way
- Fun and camaraderie with your fellow wine and music lovers
- Ticket price is $65 per person
Call (517)522-8167 for reservations - seating is limited. The registration deadline is November 1.