The series—called “Art of the Vine”—runs from 7–9:30 p.m. on select Friday evenings during It’s Friday! programming. With the purchase of a wine tasting ticket ($15 members/$25 nonmembers, plus tax), visitors can sample four wines, light snacks, and a complimentary art tour at 7 or 8 p.m.
Tickets can be purchased at the TMA information desks; reservations are not required.
Locations for the 30-minute tours can be found online, or at the wine tasting galleries as listed below. Visit www.toledomuseum.org/events for the full schedule.
· January 13 Wine: Women Winemakers (Cloister) and Tour: Female Glass Artists.
· January 20 Wine: Roussillon Region French Wines (Cloister) and Tour: Cloister Architecture.
· January 27 Wine: Who’s Wine is it Anyway? (chef’s choice) (Cloister) and Tour: Surprise!
· February 10 Wine: Blowing Bubbles (GlasSalon) and Tour: Glass with Bubble Inclusions.
· March 9 Wine: Beware the Wines of March (cutting edge wines) (GlasSalon) and Tour: Iago’s Mirror (studio glass).
· March 16 Wine: When Irish Wines are Smiling (GlasSalon) and Tour: Campiello del Remer #2.
· April 6 Wine: Dionysus’ Delight (GlasSalon) and Tour: Ancient Drinking Vessels.
· April 13 Wine: Friends, Romans, Countrymen (GlasSalon) and Tour: Italian Art.
Technorati Tags: wine