This unique gala event is an opportunity to join in the journey to groundbreaking. The architectural rendering for the 38,000 square feet building will be revealed at this event.
Pairings will have cooking classes in a hands-on kitchen and amphitheater, winemaking demonstrations and activities, regional wine tastings, pairings and tours and incubator facilities for start-up wineries.
Come and celebrate Ohio's rich and unique wine and culinary experience, as "Dare to Pair" will highlight the best that Ohio's fields, farms and vines have to offer.
- Sample heavy appetizers & tapas plates created by celebrity chefs
- Taste local Ohio wines paired with each plate
- Bid on fantastic prizes during the silent auction
- Enjoy a lively gala with entertainment, a who's who attendee list & wonderful food & drink
- Support a good cause-a regional & state economic development project based in Geneva, Ohio
- Experience the new restaurant everyone's talking about, Fuel, in the Spire Institute complex
Publisher’s Note: This is going to be a great addition to the Ohio wine scene. It sounds like it is similar to the New York Wine & Culinary Center in Canandaigua, NY. If so, it will be a spectacular facility! Let’s get behind this project and give it the support it deserves.
Photo by Michela Simoncini