Celebrate the Summer Solstice and the release of amazing new Michigan wines. The Summer Solstice Release Party is a self-driving tour of the wineries of the Pioneer Wine Trail featuring a new release wine pairing with food prepared by a local chef or restaurant.
This event now includes the newest Wine Trail Member, Flying Otter Winery located in Adrian. Tickets for this self-driven tour with nine delicious food and wine pairings are $25.
The wineries included in this event are:
• Burgdorf's Winery (Haslett)
• Chateau Aeronautique Winery (Jackson)
• Cherry Creek Cellars Old Schoolhouse Winery (Brooklyn)
• Flying Otter Winery (Adrian)
• J. Trees Cellars (Blissfield)
• Lone Oak Vineyard Estate (Grass Lake)
• Pentamere Winery (Tecumseh)
• Sandhill Crane Vineyards (Jackson)
• Sleeping Bear Winery & Brewpub (Parma)
Ticket holders are welcome to visit each location over the two-day event, or they may choose to limit their visits (as time permits). The Pioneer Wine Trail strongly recommends that you bring a designated driver with you.
Hours of the event are Saturday, June 23, from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Sunday, June 24, from noon to 6:00 PM. Tickets are available for reservation online at www.PioneerWineTrail.com. There are a limited number of tickets available, ticket sales will end on Wednesday, June 20, at midnight (or when sold out), and tickets will not be available the day of the event. For more information call (517) 531-3080