This year's emcee is Mary Beth of 101.5 The River's "Mary Beth and Rick in the Morning." The evening includes a large array of appetizers and sandwiches, wine tasting, dancing, and raffles. All proceeds benefit Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Toledo.
Last year, Catholic Charities served more than 41,000 people of all faiths in 19 counties of Northwest Ohio by providing food and shelter, adoption services, pregnancy support, bereavement ministry, and more. Their mission is to make God's love real to each person servee and to provide services that are life transformational.
Tickets are $75 and may be purchased by contacting Michelle Stephens at 419-244-6711, ext. 214 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Celebrity dancers include:
- Marianne Ballas, Owner and President of Ballas Buick GMC
- Hilary Sujkowski, Owner of Sujkowski Funeral Home Northpointe
- Mr. and Mrs. Phil and Debbie Buerk, Co-owners of Scrambler Marie's Restaurant
- Mr. Larry Boyer, Vice President of Waterford Bank
- Mr. and Mrs. Len and Paula Hansen, retired chemist and speech and language pathologist; Commercial Investors
- Mrs. Julie Sofo, wife of Michael Sofo, CEO of Sofo Foods