With Thanksgiving just around the corner, there is no better time to start planning for Thanksgiving and to discover new wines to compliment the feast. This will be a for a fun and casual time featuring six great wine selections with sample sized food pairings.
Featured wines from Heidelberg Distributing include:
- NV Poema Cava Brut Sparkling, Spain
- 2010 Firelands Gewürztraminer, Isle St. George
- 2012 Saint “M” Riesling, Germany
- 2009 Louis Jadot Pinot Noir, France
- 2011 Joel Gott “815” Cabernet, California
- 2011 Amado Sur Malbec, Argentina
- Reserve Wine: 2011 Shatter, a 100% Grenache Joel Gott / Dave Phinney wine from Maury, France (extra cost)
We just visited J. Patrick’s and had a chance to sample a variety of dishes. The food is great and we’ll be lining up a nice selection of food to go with the wines.
We look forward to greeting you on November 19th at J. Patrick’s!
Michela Simoncini via Compfight cc